Built in 1922, the patrician villa of the Lo Turco family was already transformed
into a hotel in 1926. There have been various conservation projects throughout
the years, the last of which took place in 1992 in the form of extensive restoration
work, which maintained the antique charm of a residence out of another era and
respected the style of both the villa and the furnishing of the rooms, while at
the same time adding all the comforts required for an elegant and relaxing vacation:
restaurant with a panoramic view, bar, grill, swimming pool and tennis courts.